BRM5ND 5.25" Neodymium Midrange Speaker 525 Watts (8-ohms)
The BRM5ND is a midrange speaker that's perfect for the new generation of compact car stereo systems. It has an impressive 525 watts (8-ohms) of power, and it's made out of high-quality neodymium. The BRM5ND features the latest technology to give you the best sound possible.
- Nominal Diameter: 5-1/4"
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max Power: 525 W
- RMS Power: 250 W
- Sensitivity (1w/1 m): 90.2dB
- Frequency Range: 147 - 14k Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5"
- Air Gap Height: 1/4"
Thiele & Small Parameters:
- Resonant frequency, FS: 147 Hz
- D.C Voice Coil resistance, Re: 6 Ohm
- Mechanical Quality factor, QMS: 25.39
- Electrical Quality factor, Qes: 0.51
- Total Quality factor, Qts: 0.50
- Equivalent air volume to Cms, Vas: 1.06 L
- Mechanical resistance, Rms: 0.38 kg/s
- BL Factor, BL: 8.19 N/A
- Effective surface area, SD: 8.3m M
- Linear Excursion, Xmax: 3/32"
- Basket: Die Cast Aluminium
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Trested Cloth
- Voice Coil Wire: CCAW
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Kapton
- Magnet: NdFeB
- Overall Diameter: 5-1/4" x 5-1/4"
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 5-13/32"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter: 4-23/32"
- Depth: 2-31/32"
- Net weight 1.3Kg